Last revised: 10/18/2016
We welcome you to the internet website of Alliance for Low Input Sustainable Turf (A-LIST), an Oregon 501(c)-3 organization. As used hereinafter, the term “website” includes websites that are owned and/or operated on behalf of A-LIST at www.a-listturf.org. As used hereinafter, the terms “you” and “your” shall include and/or reference the user of this website and the business entity that the user of this website as an agent, independent contractor, or employee.
A-LIST appreciates your interest in its services and as a business website, we are providing information about the use of our website and information you provide.
A-LIST makes this website available subject to the following terms and conditions, and with all applicable laws. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using (collectively, “using”) this website, you acknowledge that:
- You have read, understood, and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, without limitation or qualification.
- You further acknowledge that you are older than the age of majority as defined in your jurisdiction, or if not defined, older than 18 years of age.
- You acknowledge that all trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- You knowledge that all information, trademarks, emblems, logos, and content provided on this website, whether explicitly marked or not, is the property of A-LIST and you will not use for commercial use, unless otherwise legally permissible or with written permission from A-LIST.
- You have the authority and do hereby legally bind the business entity, if any, that you serve as an agent, independent contractor, or employee to the same terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
- You will not create a hyperlink to any page or portion of this website without written permission from A-LIST.
You use this website at your own risk and all information and content provided on this website is “as is” and has no expressed or implied warranty or representation of any kind including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purchase, service, title or non-infringement. A-LIST will not be liable for any damages from the use or misuse of this website.
The content posted on this website may describe goods and services that may not be available in certain areas or jurisdictions and is not a representation or warranty. Contact an A-LIST representative for availability of such goods and services in your area.
This website may link to websites maintained by outside organizations and these third-party websites are governed by their own privacy policies. A-LIST is not responsible for the content or policies maintained by these websites.
EFFECTIVE DATE: 10/18/2016
The policy below describes how A-LIST collects and uses your information on this website. By using this website, you acknowledge and consent to our policy. If you have questions or comments about this policy or use of your information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect
- You may use our website without disclosing to us any personally identifiable information.
- We do not use browser cookies to track your behavior on our website.
- We do use browser cookies for login to our website.
- We do use Google Analytics on our website. See how Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- We do NOT track or collect personal identifying information with our use of Google Analytics.
- We only collect personally identifiable information about you only if you choose to provide it to us by filling out and/or submitting website or contact forms. Personally identifiable information may include your name, address, phone number, and email address, as well as relevant information related to the service that you are requesting; information such as, seeds varieties, location, and company.
- Information provided on this website is temporally stored on the website servers for the time needed to complete contacting actions to A-LIST. We do not have long term personal information storage on the web-servers.
- The web server does log certain technical information automatically, such as the identity of your Internet Service Provider and your computer’s IP address, however, none of this technical information reveals your identity or personal identifiable information to us.
Disclosure of Information
We collect and use personally identifiable information solely in connection with providing A-LIST services to you. We do not share your information gathered on this website with third parties for direct marketing purposes. A-LIST uses personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you provide:
- To provide you product, services, and respond to your inquiries.
- To ease use of our products and services by eliminating the need to re-enter information.
- To obtain your feedback regarding our products and services.
- To offer you other products or services that may be of interest to you.
We may disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required by law, such as:
- To cooperate with government officials or parties in litigation under process of law or regulation, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- To protect the security or integrity of the products or services, and/or to enforce the terms governing their use.
- To protect against fraud, threat of safety or destruction of property, and/or legal liability.